Sunday, May 9, 2010

Survived week one

What did week one consist of you ask?

Monday - Cardio Kick boxing and conditioning
Tuesday - Circuit training
Wednesday - Running stairs at the parking garage
Thursday - Running hills
Friday - no instructor but required to work out, I hiked Bald Hill (packing a 30 pound kid up half of it) and ran after two kids on bikes
Saturday - again no instructor, I ran 2 miles and walked 1/2 a mile while my daughter rode her bike.

What do I have to show after a week of intensity? I lost 1 1/2 inches around my middle! The darn scale won't budge but I did loose inches once again. I'm not sure what it is going to take to get that scale to move. If it doesn't move by then end of this boot camp ordeal then I'm sure nothing will ever get it to. Except maybe lypo. There is a road I haven't taken yet.

No comments: